- Additional information
The perfect lightweight flotation collar for military and civilian air crews. The ALPS Flotation Collar is very light, so you don’t feel weighed-down while wearing it. Its low profile design leaves you free to operate unhindered. Attached to a vest using the MOLLE system, this is the perfect flotation device which is also easy to maintain. The flotation bladder is part of the outer casing. All ALPS come complete with whistle and water-activated light. It can also be fitted with an auto-inflation device.
Outer casing made of Fire Retardant materials.
Provides 35 lbs. of buoyancy.
Features and Benefits:
• Designed to be a modular system to integrate into any of the TacAir survival vests
• Designed to be used with many commercially available tactical vests where floatation is required.
• Easy integration to the TacAir vest with a system of webbing for a secure but removable fit.
• Low profile design to reduce interference with helmet or helmet mounting systems.
• Provides 35lb. buoyancy when inflated using 33-gram CO2 cartridge or oral inflation tube.
• All ALPS come standard with CO2 installed, whistle, reflective tape, and attachment point for water activated light (ACR L8-3). Light is included on model R1084.
• User re-packable with secure velcro closure making periodic inspection easy in the field.
The Dual Bladder is designed with a unique redundant double bladder system with two CO2’s, over pressure relief valve and two oral inflation tubes.
Available in Single or Dual Bladder
Fire Retardant Materials
Manual or Auto
Single or Dual
Yellow with reflective tape.
Dual Bladder, Single Bladder, Auto