- Additional information
Developed with feedback from numerous global expeditions, the legendary Kokatat GORE-TEX Expedition dry suit is made with Kokatat’s exclusive 3-layer Evolution GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric with Cordura seat and knee reinforcement panels. It features a dual adjustable overskirt for a dry and comfortable fit, and 2 sleeve pockets offer more carrying capacity. A soft, stowable GORE-TEX hood featuring Paclite technology offers an excellent fit without compromising durability. Reflective piping details and color blocking with contrasting top and bottom split at the waist for a more modern look. Backed by a lifetime warranty, Kokatat’s Expedition suit makes a great traveling companion – wear it on your next adventure!
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3 layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures excellent breathability and durability.
- The overskirt, with its wide neoprene band grips your sprayskirt and adjusts with double-pull hook-and-loop closures.
- A soft, stowable GORE-TEX Paclite Shell hood offers an excellent fit without compromising durability.
- Latex neck gasket is protected by the hood and the wrist gaskets are covered with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Men’s relief zipper lets you answer natures call without taking off the suit.
- The zippered chest pocket, with key lanyard, and two roomy sleeve pockets give great accessible gear stowage.
- Metal-tooth, waterproof Optiseal zippers for a reliable water-tight closure.
- Self-draining Cordura seat and knee patches provide extra durability where you need it most.
- Competition cut underarm gives paddlers total freedom of motion.
- Factory sealed seams ensure dry comfort.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex
Latex gasket with adjustable neoprene overcuffs
Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment
1 – Front
|Neck/Wrist Latex Gaskets||
|Ankle Latex Gaskets||
Cordura reinforced seat and knee panels