- Additional information
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a mix of 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell and 330 Cordura GORE-TEX fabrics where needed and a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat’s limited lifetime warranty.
- The dual-adjustable overskirt with hook-and-loop closures on the wide neoprene band fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is extremely durable, yet soft and pliable for relaxed wearing comfort. It’s also highly breathable and waterproof.
- 330 Cordura Gore-Tex material on the arms, shoulders and legs repel abrasion in these high-wear areas.
- The rear-entry TIZIP MasterSeal zipper gives great paddling mobility, and its location doesn’t interfere with the overskirt seal on your sprayskirt.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets are protected by self-draining punch-through neoprene overcuffs.
- Attached drysocks are made from Gore-Tex fabric. The seams are fully taped for durability and waterproofness.
- Heavy-duty waterproof relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Adjustable bungee waist drawcord improves fit.
- Handy zippered chest pocket holds the essentials and has a secure key lanyard.
- Legendary Kokatat quality in a great-looking suit!
Denim, Electric Blue, Leaf
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
3.21 oz. nylon, 3-layer Gore-Tex
Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment
1 – Sleeve
|Neck/Wrist Latex Gaskets||
|Ankle Latex Gaskets||
Rear-entry TIZIP Master Seal zipper