- Additional information
MAP (Multiple Attachment Point) Ring
Simple, yet extremely effective, the MAP Ring allows for the safe connection of multiple items to the hoist hook or end of a line without the risk of cross-loading. Because the MAP Ring is round it can support a full potential load pulling on it in any direction without experiencing any diminished effective strength. Also, the MAP Ring greatly reduces the risk of dynamic rollout when using non-locking or non-auto-locking hoist hooks. This device is used extensively by the US DOD for helicopter hoist operations.
- Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Inside Diameter: 3 inches
- Construction: 1/2 inch hot forged steel alloy
- MBS: Greater than 33,000 lbs.
- Recommended WLL: 600 lbs.
4" OD x 3" ID