The TAC-AIR survival vest is designed to support aircrew and pilot operations over land and water. It provides safety, rescue, and equipment features on a low profile vest to maximize mobility, flexibility and hoisting capabilities.
The vest is adjustable so that one size can fit most users. It can be adjusted as the user’s mission changes to accommodate equipment such as body armor, warm weather clothing, anti-exposure suit, etc. The vest is designed to allow its user to position their equipment pouches wherever they choose utilizing the MOLLE system.
Made of Fire Retardant materials.
- Entire vest is made with horizontal webbing to allow for user placement of accessory pockets.
- Full integrated extraction for front or rear hoist using hardware (not included).
- Easily integrated with the over-water package of flotation and emergency air (sold separately).
- Accessory pockets (sold separately) are designed for radios, emergency breathing systems, hand-cuffs, sidearm weapons, and extra magazines. Vest comes standard with two large internal pockets.
- Mesh construction for comfort and to minimize heat stress in warm climates. All materials are made to MIL standards and are fire retardant.
- Unique “one-size fits all” adjustment system designed to make fielding easy.
- Lifting loops to assist insertion and rescue efforts. They are located on the inside of the vest at chest level.